Sunday

hmmmmm NO or bunker babes get off my lawn!

Well thanks for reading and thanks for the emails.

There have been some great ideas sent through, some I knew about but others ^%#*( WHOA. Interesting stuff, there's death, flouncing, faking, cancer, alien abductions (that one I'm sure was a tongue in cheek suggestion) there's talk of dodgy raffles (!) online sellers who grab and run and even the holy grain of indie, wolmisery gets a few mentions, not the gal who dyes it, but the people who consistently buy it and then flog it off for mortgage down payment style of prices.

Now I'm not taking your word for it, I'll be doing my own digging around the place to see what I can find before I start flinging mud but I will be looking at each and every one to see what I can find.

Now about that mud.

So I mentioned that Rav wasn't customer service. Fine and dandy you shouldn't go publicly airing your issues with a company unless you have contacted the company first to sort it out.

But that doesn't mean that this blog is open season on Rav.

Yes our constitution gives us the right of Freedom of Speech but excuse me while I remind you that Rav is a private website, your (and mine too) amendment rights don't operate on the web. For starters Americans aren't the only members of the site, it's also owned by a private individual, or in this case a cute couple, and they can set the rules.

So don't bother filling my inbox with stories of crimes against your rights, how certain members of the Rav staff go around being and doing the evil against children, religion, penguins, shit the way some of you loonies have gone on insert any thing in this sentence.

Bottom line - RAV IS A PRIVATELY OWNED WEBSITE WITH A SET OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU BUNKER BABES DON'T LIKE IT DON'T GO PLAY THERE AND DON'T WASTE MY TIME WITH YOUR CRAP

no, hang on, please keep sending me your raving emails, they are fun to read especially in silly voices.

thetealdeer@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment